Do you demand the best from your professional career?
Are you inspired by excellence?
At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact.
As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
SAP invites talented and energetic young specialists and graduates to join «SAP Presales Academy» — a world-class, 1-year global program. Upon successful completion of the Academy ex-interns will be offered to continue their career in SAP.
Who we are looking for:
• 2013 — 2016 graduates and young professionals with max 5 years of experience
• Fluent English
• Ability to work full time (April — September, 2017 — assignment in Dublin, California; then — Moscow)
• Background/Education in Technology (Information Systems, Engineering) or Business (HR, Finance, Accounting) or General Business studies
• Excellent analytical, creative and leadership skills
• Comfort with ambiguity, complexity and change
• Work experience:
• Up to 5 years of direct work experience in a business environment and/or internships in one of our focus industries is preferable
• Relevant coursework/projects that demonstrate your communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong work ethic that delivers high quality deliverables
Content of the Program:
A world-class one year global training program that includes:
• 6 months of classroom-style learning at our state-of-the-art facility in California
• 6 months of on-the-job training in Moscow
As part of an experienced account team, your tasks during the program will include:
• Creating and delivering high impact, engaging software demonstrations that compel a customer to select SAP
• Supporting demand generation activities by staffing marketing events
• Providing deal execution support by responding to Requests for Proposals
• Leading customer discovery and site survey activities to uncover business challenges and opportunities for innovation
• Assisting with post sale customer care engagement
• 6-months of on-the-job training, job shadowing and mentoring
• 6-months of innovative training at our cutting-edge learning center in California
• Skill development in project management, teamwork and knowledge of SAP solutions and industries
1 year-contract with prolongation after successful completion of the Program
Social package (medical insurance, phone, meal allowance)
SAP covers all expenses related to the business trips
If you are ready to challenge yourself and take part in selection process:
Apply to the Presales Academy on corporate SAP web-site (SAP Academy for Presales — Russia)
Submit your CV until November 15th, 2016
Complete on-line questionnaire until during November 15th, 2016
Demonstrate the best fit in interview with HR November-December, 2016
Show your best during Assessment in January, 2017
Run Smarter, Run with SAP!
Application deadline — November 15th, 2016
All job offers will be done be by the end of January, 2017
Academy starts in April, 2017
We are looking forward to meet with you in SAP!