Technical Sales&Account Management Internship Opportunity@ Microsoft Russia
Start date: August-September 2017
Duration: till February 2018
Both full-time and part-time (20 or 30 hours per week) are available
Location: Moscow, Russia
Application deadline: April, 30
Please apply via https://aka.ms/technicalsalesinternshiprussia
Who are we?
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive, Skype, CRM and Office powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world. We look for highly energetic people with initiative and drive. We want passionate, curious individuals who can think laterally and ask new questions.
This isn’t your average tea-making, hand-holding internship. We’ll put you on real projects from the start, developing your natural talents and providing you with insights that will change the way you look at everything from smartphones to search engines and beyond.
The Technical Sales&Account Management Intern helps driving customer&partner technical sales enablement to increase their capacity and capability and successful customer deployments and consumption. Microsoft is proactively engaging in a transition to becoming a cloud-first, mobile-first company. As part of this transformation the intern is responsible for accelerating Cloud adoption (Azure, Office 365, CRM Online, ect) and consumption in his/her clients&partners and building and developing active cloud practices for key cloud workloads.
The person may also be responsible for other technical areas like
· Business Productivity (Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Business Intelligence, Visio, Project ect);
· Secure Infrastructure (Active Directory, Windows Server, Enterprise Mobility Suite, System Centre, User Identity & Access, Security Management, Desktop Virtualization, ect);
· Data Platform (SQL Server Enterprise (EE) & Standard, BizTalk, Azure, Analytical Platform System, Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics, Azure HDInsight Service, ect)
· Developer Technologies
The person may also be responsible for consulting his customer/partner re full stack of Microsoft products, solutions and services.
By applying for this Intern Technical Sales and Account Management track, you will be considered for all available Technical Sales and Account Management roles including Account Technology Strategist, Technical Sales Professional, Partner Technology Strategist, Technical Account Manager, Technical Evangelist etc. The purpose of all these roles Intern roles is to communicate and demonstrate the value of Microsoft solutions&services to meet the customers’ needs.
In particular, you will be involved in:
· Leading discussions with various customers and system integrators about Microsoft solutions;
· Determining the appropriate solution to address the customer’s pain or opportunity;
· Delivering Technical Presentations, Demonstrations and Architecture discussions;
· Maintaining and expanding technical and sales skills, deployment, consumption capabilities as well as relevant industry, competitive, and market knowledge;
· Delivering satisfied clients willing to provide references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
Our Intern program provides you with an opportunity to experience the technological industry first-hand. By applying your education to a real-life working environment, you will receive a solid foundation of experience as a Microsoft intern. Through project-based work across key business initiatives, as well as hands-on experience you will be exposed to many aspects of the business and draw upon your varied skill set and build a professional network.
Qualifications and requirements
· Graduating in 2017 or January-February 2018 from full-time Bachelor, Specialist or Master program or graduating in 2018 or 2019 from full-time Master Program;
· Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development, IT Security or related technical discipline (ie math, physics) is a big advantage;
· Working experience in technical consulting, IT security, software development, IT solutions deployment, IT support is a huge benefit;
· Previous experience in a sales/business development/consulting role will be an advantage;
· Client facing experience will be an plus;
· Knowledge and hands-on experience in Microsoft Technologies will be a benefit;
· Software development skills is a plus;
· Knowledge of competitor products and solutions is a benefit as well;
· Strong motivation to work as a front-line Sales&Account management person dealing with customers;
· Customer obsessed;
· Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business;
· Passion for technology and innovation;
· Excellent communication, negotiations and cross-group collaboration skills;
· Strong listening skills;
· Competency in Building Successful Relationships;
· Good project management skills;
· Analytical problem solving skills;
· Passion for driving results and seeing projects through to completion;
· Fluent Russian and working level of English;
· Able to work full-time or part-time from August-September 2017;
· Able to work full-time starting from February 2018;
· Desire to build a long-term career at Microsoft in a similar function, particularly as part of our Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) program;
Most important is the willingness to gain new skills and learn further.
· Paid internship with real responsibilities and impact from day one;
· Personal and career development support, opportunity to learn Microsoft products and to become an expert;
· Dynamic and prestigious work environment;
· The best tools and technologies at your fingertips;
· Opportunity to become full-time employee and MACH program participant in February 2018.
Please apply via https://aka.ms/technicalsalesi…ssia
· Scenario assessment (online test) — March-April
· Video-interview (online) — March-April
· Screening interview (Skype) — April-May
· Interview/Assessment (@ Microsoft Russia) — May 22-25
Find more information in our brochure www.aka.ms/opportunitiesatmicrosoft
Have a look at the video about internship experience https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOfSHvn3b2E
Explore our Interns&Graduates blog — international section contains some insight from Russia as well http://www.beyourfuture.net/
Benefits of working at Microsoft
We value different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.