Total number of scholarships: 5 (one per academic school)
- Value of the scholarship: partial tuition fee waiver in case OTS awarded students pay € 4.400 instead of full tuition fee for all study programs except at the Tilburg School of Catholic Theology. Students of Tilburg School of Catholic Theology will pay only €2.060 tuition fee.
- Eligible programmes: all English-taught master programmes of the 5 academic schools
Tilburg School of Economics and Management*
Tilburg School of Behavioral Sciences*
Tilburg School of Humanities*
Tilburg Law School*
Tilburg School of Catholic Theology**
*In case the scholarship awarded students pay € 4.400 instead of full tuition fee
**in case the scholarship awarded students pay € 2.060 instead of full tuition fee
- Bachelor’s degree
- IELTS 6.5 (min. score 6 on all parts)/ TOEFL iBT 90-91, PBT 575, СВТ 233 computer based/ Cambridge Certificate/ CAE or CPE
- As an indication, the student must have graduated (or can prove that he or she will graduate) with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of his or her class.
- Some selected programs require GMAT (min score 600) or GRE (75%). See website of study programme for specific details
- Students should check the website of the study program for more information regarding the admissions requirements, scores and testing required, as these differ per School/programme
Регистрация на сайте организатора